It has taken us almost 2 full school weeks to get back to normal around here. Last week someone was home each day except Friday suffering from this horrid cold/cough/bug things that has been hanging on at our abode. Not cool. We have gone thru obscene amounts of popcicles, orange juice, oranges, EmergenC, cups of cider and medicine. Oh, the medicine. There was no possible way to go without it.
The old me would have pumped the littles full of medicine and tried my hardest to send them off to school but this more relaxed me......I just don't know about her. I liked having them home. I liked having someone to care for. It was nice. Except for the part where we were all feeling like junk, then we were just miserable. At least we were miserable together.
Jason was able to avoid whatever this was and we are happy he didn't get it. He has had a very busy, very exciting few weeks. I'll fill you in on it later.
So to the germs in our house we say "Get thee hence" and "someone get me another Popsicle!"
No comments:
Post a Comment