That was Ansen at the beginning of the week. That's me now and I think Braley is next.
Wednesday afternoon at Kahau's basketball game I could feel that I was getting sick by 2 hours later, during mutual, I just wanted to die. We were having a stake activity so I just kept telling myself "Suck it up, you're fine." It hit fast and furious so I'm hoping that it leaves just as quickly. Cross your fingers for me.
After Kahau's last basketball game last night the kids were super sweet. Kahau ran a bath for me, Brays decided on dinner and set it all out for me, and Ansen got his jammies on and did his reading homework without being asked. After they ate dinner they tucked me into the recliner and put themselves to bed.
It stinks being sick but I appreciate all the big help my lil' helpers are giving me.
*****UPDATE*****
I totally screwed up. This bug got me all confused. BOTH Braley and Ansen missed their team pictures this morning. I feel awful. Time to come up with a way to make it up to them.
*****UPDATE*****
I totally screwed up. This bug got me all confused. BOTH Braley and Ansen missed their team pictures this morning. I feel awful. Time to come up with a way to make it up to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment